Headquartered in Houston, Gen6 is led by a team of professionals with experience in all facets of the oil and gas industry. Gen6 is part of the Momentum Midstream family of companies.
- Nearly 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Also serves as President and Chief Operating Officer of Momentum Midstream
- Previously led Momentum’s business development efforts specifically focused in the Haynesville
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance
- Significant E&P experience including engineering, operations and procurement
- Previously oversaw freshwater and sand sourcing program for Indigo Minerals
- Held various operations and reservoir roles at Indigo Minerals
- Louisiana State University - Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering
- More than 10 years of frac sand mining experience
- Most recently served as plant manager for a 3 million-tons-per-year plant in South Texas
- Oversaw sand production and logistics at SWN’s 1 million-ton-per-year Fayetteville mine
- Served in the Marine Corps for four years.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock - Business Administration, Management